Tuesday, October 16, 2007

class on Monday

I really enjoyed the video we watched in class India time. I also really enjoyed the discussion we had following the movie. I realised that I'm also a visual person and I enjoy the documentaries without narration like India time. I like to intepret on my own what is going on rather that someone in the background talking explaining the scene. I guess I'm coming from the same place as Lori. I just enjoy to watch the images and the sound and do the intepretation on my own.
Hopefully we'll get to see the rest of that documentary before the semester is over, If not I would probably want to borrow it and finish watching it. I found it rather stimulating and interesting to watch.

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2007 at 12:51 PM , Blogger me said...

you can borrow it from the library. i've returned it and graduate students can check out VHS tapes for 1 week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home